OpenPNM is completely free to use, but we would appreciate if you would cite the following paper in any publications.
Gostick et al. OpenPNM: A pore network modeling package. Computing in Science & Engineering. 18(4), p60-74. (link)
Publications Using OpenPNM
Click here to see the Google Scholar Listing of OpenPNM Related Papers
If you’ve published a paper using OpenPNM we would be proud to include it in the following list, so please email Jeff Gostick to have it added.
9. Lee, C., Hinebaugh, J., Banerjee, R., Chevalier, S., Abouatallah, R., Wang, R., & Bazylak, A. (2017). Influence of limiting throat and flow regime on oxygen bubble saturation of polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzer porous transport layers. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42(5), 2724-2735.
8. Sadeghi, A., M. Aghighi, J. Barralet, and J. Gostick, Pore network modeling of reaction-diffusion in hierarchical porous particles: the effects of microstructure. The Chemical Engineering Journal. In Press. (Link)
7. Fazeli, M., J. Hinebaugh, A. Bazylak, Incorporating Embedded MPLs into Topologically Equivalent Pore Network Models for Oxygen Diffusivity Calculations in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layers. Electrochimica Acta. In Pres. (Link)
6. Tranter, T., J. Gostick, A. Burns, and W. Gale. Pore Network Modeling of Compressed Fuel Cell Components with OpenPNM. Fuel Cells. 16(4), p504–515, 2016. (Link)
5. Chevalier S., M. Fazeli, F. Mack, S. Galbiati, I. Manke, A. Bazylak, R. Zeisb, Role of the microporous layer in the redistribution of phosphoric acid in high temperature PEM fuel cell gas diffusion electrodes, Electrochimica Acta. 212, p.187–194, 2016. (Link)
4. Aghighi M.A., M.A. Hoeh, W. Lehnert, G. Merle, and J. Gostick, Simulation of a Full Fuel Cell Membrane Electrode Assembly Using Pore Network Modeling. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. 163(4), p.F384-392, 2016. (Link)
3. Schalenbach, M., M. Hoeh, J. Gostick, W. Lueke, D. Stolten. Gas Permeation Through Nafion. Part 2: Resistor Network Model. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. (link)
2. Gostick, J. and A. Weber, Resistor-Network Modeling of Ionic Conduction in Polymer Electrolytes. Electrochimica Acta, 2015. 179(October), p.137-145. (link)
1. Fazeli, M., Hinebaugh, J., Bazylak, A., 2015. Investigating Inlet Condition Effects on PEMFC GDL Liquid Water Transport through Pore Network Modeling. J. Electrochem. Soc. 162, F661–F668. (link)